These Contest/Sweepstakes rules apply generally to all Contest/Sweepstakes on Red Eye Radio (the “Sponsor”). However, certain Contest/Sweepstakes on Red Eye Radio may have rules written specifically for a particular game and will govern that game. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Some restrictions may apply.
• Prizes will be announced on-air, on-line, or as appropriate.
• Red Eye Radio is not responsible for winner’s inability to claim or use the prize in accordance with the Contest/Sweepstakes guidelines.
• Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be substituted or redeemed for cash by winner. However, Red Eye Radio reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
• Red Eye Radio may require verification of eligibility and identity before releasing prizes.
HOW TO PLAY: Conditions & Limitations:
• Mail-In Contests/Sweepstakes: All entries must include name, address, age, birthdate, and phone number to be eligible. Entries should be mailed to Red Eye Radio – c/o Cumulus Media Networks, 13725 Montfort Dr., Dallas, TX 75240
• Phone-In Contests/Sweepstakes: All entries must include name, age, phone number, and if requested address to be eligible. Red Eye Radio can not be responsible for problems encountered in attempting to dial in for contests.
• Unless otherwise specified Contests/Sweepstakes are open to all legal U.S. residents age 18 years and older with a valid Social Security number as of entry date.
• Employees of Red Eye Radio and/or Cumulus Media Networks, their advertising agencies, the Contest/Sweepstakes co-sponsors and promotional partners, and the immediate families of anyone so employed are not eligible to enter. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, siblings, grandparents, children, grandchildren and cohabiting significant others.
• Limit one prize/winner per family/household per Contest/Sweepstakes, unless otherwise stated.
• Red Eye Radio reserves the right to limit the number of times an individual may enter a Contest/Sweepstakes.
• All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
• Decisions by the Red Eye Radio judges on all aspects of this Contest/Sweepstakes will be final and binding.
• Winners will be notified by phone, e-mail or mail. If a winner cannot be located or fails to claim prize within the (10) days after notification, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner.
• Sponsors assume no responsibility for late, lost, stolen, damaged, misdirected, incomplete or illegible entries. If entering by phone, sponsors assume no responsibility for busy, misdialed, disconnected, inaudible calls or hang-ups
• The odds of winning a Contest/Sweepstakes depend on a number of factors, including but not limited to the number of eligible entries received and the number of listeners participating at any given time.
• All entries become the property of Red Eye Radio and will not be returned.
• By entering the Contest/Sweepstakes, winner consents, without limitation or additional compensation, to the use of their name, voice, photograph, likeness and/or entry for advertising and/or trade purposes, except where prohibited by law.
• By participating, each winner releases, discharges, indemnifies, and holds harmless Red Eye Radio, Cumulus Media Networks, their parent, subsidiary, successor, and affiliated companies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives, advertising agencies and Contest/Sweepstakes co-sponsors and promotional partners (collectively the “Releases”) from any and all liability, loss, harm, injury, damage, cost and expense whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from the use of the prize or participation in the Contest/Sweepstakes.
• All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of individual winner and/or parent or legal guardian. Winner and/or parent or legal guardian may be required to sign an IRS form W-9 before being awarded the prize. For all prizes valued at $600 or greater, or for any prize as to which Red Eye Radio, in its sole discretion, believes is warranted an IRS Form 1099 will be issued to report their winnings.
• Winner and/or parent or legal guardian will be required to execute and Affidavit of Eligibility, and Release indemnification and liability/publicity release within ten (10) days of notification. In the event of noncompliance within this time period, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Upon forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
• Parent and legal guardian must sign any and all releases on behalf of the minor.
• Unforeseen events: Red Eye Radio reserves the right to change this Contest/Sweepstakes at their sole discretion at any time that Red Eye Radio becomes aware of any circumstances or occurrences which would materially affect the Contest/Sweepstakes fairness. Such changes will be announced in a suitable way to reach the intended audience.
• Winner assumes the risk of safe arrival of prize.
• A list of winners may be obtained after the conclusion of any Contest/Sweepstakes by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Red Eye Radio – c/o Cumulus Media Networks, 13725 Montfort Dr., Dallas, TX 75240