Westwood One’s Red Eye Radio Network will kick off the Great American Trucking Show (GATS) with a special meet and greet for attendees with the Legendary Grammy Nominated Bellamy Brothers!
The Great American Trucking Show, a trucking convention with over 500,000 feet of exhibit space, will take place August 23-25, 2018 at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas, Texas. Eric Harley and Gary McNamara, hosts of Red Eye Radio, will be on site in the lobby to introduce attendees to the sizzling lineup of Country music artists and celebrities. The special guests will visit Red Eye Radio’s lobby booth to sign autographs, take photos, and talk with drivers. Artists Curtis Grimes, David Adam Byrnes, Tyler Jordan, Bill Weaver, Taylor Barker, Cowboy Matt, and Tony Justice will also perform live during the event. For specific days, schedule, and details visit www.redeyeradioshow.com.
With their patented blend of rock/country music; The Bellamy Brothers officially lifted off the launch pad in 1976 when their single, “Let Your Love Flow,” became an instant smash in both the U.S. and Europe. It stayed on the international charts long enough to build a huge international fan base for the hip young brothers that endures to this day. The Bellamy Brothers hold the record in both the Academy of Country Music (ACM) and the Country Music Association Awards (CMA) for the most duo nominations. Numerous Grammy nods have also been directed toward the brothers.
Visitors to the booth will also be able to register to win Cobra Electronics Products, CB Radios, GPS Units, ToughTested Gear, and much more. Support for Red Eye Radio’s 2018 Great American Trucking Show events and activities include: Pilot Flying J, Chevron Delo, Mercer Transportation, ToughTested, The St. Christopher Fund, Motel 6, and Uniroyal Commercial Truck Tires… Affordable and Dependable.
For nearly 50 years, Red Eye Radio Network has been a part of the fabric of the trucking industry by consistently providing professional drivers up-to-the-minute news, information, and entertainment. The show is motivated by one purpose — to deliver a positive, in-cab experience by helping trucker drivers/owner operators and fleet owners stay informed, engaged, and entertained on the road or wherever they are in their daily lives.
With coverage across the United States and most of Canada, Red Eye Radio is hosted by radio veterans Eric Harley and Gary McNamara. The program airs Monday through Sunday from 1am – 6am EST on more than 240 AM/FM stations, on-demand/podcasts, on RER’s free downloadable app from iTunes and the Google Play Store, Amazon’s Alexa, and Live Streaming.
GATS 2018 Schedule
- Curtis Grimes: 11:30a – 12p Acoustic Performance ; 12p – 12:30p Meet/Greet
- Bill Weaver and Taylor Barker: 12:45p – 1:45p Acoustic Performance and Meet/Greet
- The Bellamy Brothers: 2p – 4p Meet/Greet ; 5:15p – 6p VIP Party
- Cowboy Matt: 9a 9:30a Acoustic Performance and Meet/Greet
- David Adam Byrnes: 9:30a – 10a Acoustic Performance ; 10a – 1030a Meet/Greet
- Bill Weaver and Taylor Barker: 11:45a – 12:45p Acoustic Performance and Meet/Greet
- Cowboy Matt: 1:30p – 2p Acoustic Performance and Meet/Greet
- Tyler Jordan: 8:30a – 9a Acoustic Performance ; 9a – 9:30a Meet/Greet
- Bill Weaver and Taylor Barker: 9:30p – 10:30a Acoustic Performance and Meet/Greet
- Tony Justice: 11a – 11:30a Acoustic Performance ; 11:30a – 12p Meet/Greet