All of our stores are open – including fuel islands, showers and restrooms.
Our number one priority is protecting the safety of our team members and guests. We developed a response task force back in February to monitor COVID-19 (coronavirus) and have been meeting daily to monitor and update our plans to best respond to the rapidly changing situation.
Below are key updates:
- We are currently not experiencing any fuel supply issues at this time.
- Our showers are open, and we are cleaning each shower after each use with degreaser, disinfectant and floor cleaner.
- We are closing all self-serve food.
- In locations where dining seating is still allowed, we are cleaning food contact surfaces using food grade sanitizer.
- Gaming rooms will be restricted to three participants at a time.
- We are continuing to frequently clean our restrooms and commonly used areas with disinfectant.
- We implemented a fresh cup policy for all refills on Friday March 13, 2020. If a guest would like to use their own mug, we’re asking them to use a new cup to transfer their coffee or a fountain drink from the machine into their own mug. They will only be charged the refill price.
- Unless desired, Drivers do not need to bring their own towels for a shower. We are cleaning guest towels separately from service towels after each use.
- Out of an abundance of caution, and for the safety of our team members and guests, we are closing our driver lounges.
- Team Members are frequently washing their hands with soap and water. We also have hand sanitizer available for both team member and guest usage.
- Team members showing any symptoms of illness are required to stay home.
Now, more than ever, it is important that we support each other and work together to overcome challenging times. We will continue to monitor and evaluate additional measures to best support you, your drivers and our team members. To learn more about Pilot Flying J Visit pilotflyingj.com