Red Eye Radio Celebrates Mid-America Trucking Show’s 50th Anniversary by Hosting Award Winning Country Music Artists all three days in the Lobby of the event
It will be a country music celebration as Westwood One’s Red Eye Radio network kicks the Mid-America Trucking Show up a notch as THE premier celebrity rendezvous spot for the event. Red Eye Radio will be celebrating MATS 50th Anniversary in the lobby of the event. There will be live appearances and musical performances by Country artists ranging from JD Shelburne, Lucas Hoge to Presley & Taylor and Tony Justice to name a few. Red Eye Radio looks forward to treating attendees to this spectacular lineup of award-winning and highly-accomplished artists throughout all three days of the event.
Visitors to the booth will also be able to register for daily drawings for CB Radios, GPS Units, and much more. Red Eye Radio’s 2022 Mid-America Trucking Show events and activities are powered by: Shell Rotella, CallOnDoc, Mercer Transportation, Howes Lubricator, Pilot Flying J, Denny’s, Motel 6, and the St. Christopher Truckers Relief Fund.
The Mid-America Trucking Show, a trucking convention with over 70,000 attendees, will take place March 24-26 at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, KY. Eric Harley, host of Red Eye Radio, will be on site to introduce attendees to the sizzling lineup of Country music artists who will mix and mingle, take photos, sign autographs, and engage with drivers. It’s all happening at Red Eye Radio’s South Wing lobby booth 41064. For specific days, schedule, and details visit www.redeyeradioshow.com or see attached schedule.
For 53 years, Red Eye Radio Network has been a part of the fabric of the trucking industry by consistently providing professional drivers up-to-the-minute news, information, and entertainment. The show is motivated by one purpose — to deliver a positive, in-cab experience by helping trucker drivers/owner operators and fleet owners stay informed, engaged, and entertained on the road or wherever they are in their daily lives.
With coverage across the United States and most of Canada, Red Eye Radio is hosted by radio veterans Eric Harley and Gary McNamara. The program airs Monday through Sunday from 1am – 6am EST on more than 240 AM/FM stations, on-demand/podcasts, on RER’s free downloadable app from iTunes and the Google Play Store, Amazon’s Alexa, and Live Streaming.
For Individual Artist Photos/Bios or Questions Please Contact:
Mindy Baker / 817-946-3266
2022 Mid-America Trucking Show Daily Schedule
Booth #41064 in South Wing Lobby A
Thursday, March 24 – Show Hours: VIP 10A – 1P and Opens 1P – 6P
- Performance kicking off the event– 12:15p – 1p – Tony Justice
- Performance/Meet and Greet -1:30p – 2:15p – Taylor Barker
- Performance/Meet and Greet – 3:15p – 4:00p – Shane Owens
- Performance/ Meet and Greet – 4:30 – 5:15p – Makenzie Phipps
- Show Closing Performance/Meet and Greet – 5:30p – 6:15p – JD Shelburne
Friday, March 25– Show Hours: 10A – 6P
- Performance kicking off the event – 9:15 – 10:00a – Shane Owens
- Performance/Meet and Greet – 10:30a – 11:30a – Makenzie Phipps
- Performance/Meet and Greet 12p – 1p – Lucas Hoge
- Performance – 1:30p – 2:15p – Presley & Taylor
- Autograph Signing – 2:30p – 3pm – Adam Koester – NTPA for Shell Rotella
- Performance – 3:15p – 4p – Dustin Collins
- Performance – 4p – 4:30p – Steven Molanders
- Show Closing Performance/Meet and Greet – 5:15p – 6p – Jason Byrd
Saturday, March 26 – Show Hours: 9A- 4P
- Performance – Meet and Greet – 9:30a – 10:15a – Jason Byrd a
- Performance – 10:30a – 10:50a – Steven Molanders
- Performance – 11a – 11:45a – Tony Justice
- Performance/Meet and Greet – 1p – 1:45p -Taylor Barker