Pilot Flying J announced today that it will open a Pilot Travel Center in Brawley, California in early December. The travel center features full amenities for area residents and the traveling public, while adding approximately 90 local jobs and other economic benefits to the community.
“We’re thrilled to serve the Brawley community and contribute to the local economy with our new travel center,” said Ken Parent, president of Pilot Flying J. “Our goal at Pilot Flying J is to connect people and places with comfort, care and a smile at every stop. Both Brawley residents and those traveling through the Imperial County area will soon be able to enjoy the convenience and amenities of this Pilot Travel Center.”
This Pilot Travel Center offers many amenities, including:
- 10 gasoline fueling positions and six diesel lanes with high-speed pumps for quicker refueling
- PJ Fresh hand-stretched pizza and grab-and-go food offerings prepared on site daily, including salads, sandwiches, burgers, fruit cups and an array of hot and cold snacks
- Wendy’s with a drive-thru
- Dunkin Donuts Express
- Pilot’s Best Gourmet Coffees, including bean-to-cup selections and cold brew
- Western Union
- CAT Scale
- Public Laundry
- Everyday products for quick shopping needs
The new facility at 1850 Main Street will be Pilot Flying J’s 23rd location in California, including travel centers and dealers and it is expected to contribute $3.5 million annually in state and local tax revenues.
Guests can make the most out of their experience at Pilot and Flying J locations by saving time and money with the Pilot Flying J app. Access exclusive offers with valuable in-store deals on food and beverages and features for professional drivers including mobile fueling, trip planning, parking and shower reservations. For a limited time, myRewards® members will receive an additional point on diesel gallon purchases when using mobile fueling in the app.